This is a guest post by Clint Wilson, Founder of Cazoomi.
At Cazoomi, we are not only Constant Contact & Zoho partners, we’re also Constant Contact & Zoho users. Zoho CRM keeps our world-wide teams from letting prospects slip through the cracks, resulting in faster customer acquisition and keeping our business units in sync.
With our recent Sync App for Zoho CRM to Constant Contact, we give salespeople, customer service reps and marketing executives the edge they always wanted – the ability to always be in sync with the prospects they are calling upon, customers’ case contact information and the email lists they are interacting with daily.
Zoho CRM Sync enables Zoho users to manage their leads and contacts while email marketing campaigns managed in Constant Contact always have the right lead, prospect and customer information in sync. What does this mean for the users of both applications? Simply the ability to seamlessly sync contacts, leads and prospects with no exporting from your CRM and re-importing into Constant Contact or worrying about incorrect customer data.
Zoho CRM Sync users can also expand their reach with Social Media marketing with:
- Automation | Email, Facebook, and Twitter lists synced
- Segmentation | SUBSCRIBER from FAN from FOLLOWER
- Synchronization | See how easy keeping ALL your marketing channels in sync can be!
Overall Benefits of Zoho CRM Sync
- Access accurate, mission critical Zoho CRM marketing information
- Keep tabs on unlimited customer relationships with up-to-date & correct date
- Eliminate manual data entry for Contact Marketing lists
- Manage emails to your customers with correct Contact Marketing information
- Stay in Zoho CRM Sync on iPhone, Android, PC, Linux or Mac
The below slide show gives you the steps in installing Zoho CRM Sync for Constant Contact.
Do try the app. Feedback comments welcome as always