Zoho Creator provides option to sum numeric columns and display it in a view. For example, display the sum of the total units sold for each product or the total expense incurred on each expense category. The result appears at the bottom of the column. To enable this option,
- Select the View from the Views tab.
- Select Column Properties option from the View Configuration tree.
- The summation icon will be displayed for all numeric columns in the view, as shown in the screen-shot given below.
- Enable the summation icon and click Done to update the changes. For example, let us enable the Units Sold column of the Sales view.
- When you access the application, the view will display the sum total of the columns. For example, in the screen-shot given below the sum total of the Units Sold is displayed in the Sales View.