Are you looking for a great way to get a yes or no decision from an end user? Try presenting your question in the form of a Decision box. If the user selects the box, the answer is yes. This field can have only two values - Yes or No.
Configuring a Decision box
- Drag-n-drop the Decision box field type to the editor area.
- The Adding 'Decision box' screen is displayed as shown below.
- In the Label Name text box, enter the Field Label name that will be displayed in the form.
- If the Initial state is checked, the decision box will be checked by default, when the form is loaded.
- Click on Options and select the required field configurations. Refer the link Field Configurations to learn more about each configuration.
- Click Done to add the field with the specified configurations.
- To edit the field configurations or to delete the field or to add field action scripts, move mouse over the field and click on the Edit this field option.
- When you Access the application, the Decision box will be displayed in your form.