Changing a field type will update the existing values based on the new field type. If there is any mismatch between the old and new field type, the field will be filled with blank values.
To change a field type,
- Move mouse over the field in your form.
- Select the new field type from the list of field types displayed in the Field Type list-box.
- Click Done to update the changes.
- If there is any mismatch between the old and new field type, Zoho Creator will display a warning message stating that the field will be filled with blank values if there is a mismatch.
- Click OK to change the field type or click Cancel to return back.