The Field name is the label name displayed for a field in your Form. The Field name for Script is the field name used in Deluge Scripting or while specifying a field in the url. The Field name for Script will be the same as label name with spaces replaced with an underscore. For example, if your field label name is Postal Address, the Field name for Script will be taken as Postal_Address,by default.
Steps to modify the Field Label name/Field name for Script
- Select the Form from the Forms Tab in Edit mode.
- Place the mouse over the field to be edited
- Select the Edit this Field option as shown in the screen-shot below.
- In the Edit dialog, specify the new Label name.
- To modify the Field script name, specify the new name in the Field Name for Script text-box, as shown below.
- Click Done to update the changes