All configurations specific to an application can be configured from the Settings page. Segregated into 4 sections, each section contains the settings pertaining to its area.
- General Settings : Overall application settings like Application name, link name, date format etc can be viewed and edited from here.
- Share : The Share page used to invite users and view shared details specific to the application has moved here.
- Customer Portal: Allows users to login into their dedicated internal system and access restricted data.
- Translation: Add the preferred language in which you want users to access their application and create custom translations for each component within the application like Form, Reports and Pages.
- Live Desk: An easy-to-use live chat software solution allowing your customers to chat and connect with you on the go.
- Customize: The layout and theme for your application can be modified from here.
- Sections : Componentsand sections in the application can be rearranged here, by dragging and dropping.
The Settings page can also be invoked from your Home page. Just mouseover the application name and click on the Settings icon displayed beside the respective application names.