Using mobile native app
Zoho Creator native apps for Android and iOS devices offers mobile access to your Zoho Creator applications available on the web. The apps are available in the following sites for download. To use this application from your Android / IOS device, you need to have 'Native Mobile Access' enabled in your online Zoho Creator account.
- Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
- Access Forms and add records
- All deluge events are supported
- Access Reports and Pages to view records
- Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
- Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
- Apply Custom Actions on record
Using mobile browser
Zoho Creator mobile version enables you to access all your applications created in Zoho Creator and those shared to you, from your mobile browser. You can access your ZC Forms from your mobile, submit and view the data. You cannot edit the applications from your mobile.
- Access all the Forms and Reports defined in your application and those shared to you.
- Add, Edit and Delete data. Shared users can add, edit or delete data only if access permission is provided by the app owner.
- Search data from the Form View.
- A Form which has a two columnar layout will be displayed only as a single column layout in your mobile.
- File upload field is supported from ios 6 and above.
- You can view data only as a Summary. Other report formats like List, Grid, Calendar and Charts are not supported in this version.
- Custominzation and Rebranding in mobile is not supported.
- Any URL that has # tag will not work, if the mobile version is enabled.