When you sign-in to Zoho Creator, you will be set with the Enterprise Edition on a trial period of 15 days. The Subscription page displays the Zoho Creator pricing plan for each edition, highlighting your current plan. To go to your subscription page, click on Subscription link displayed in the top-right corner of your Home page.
- Cost per month: Denotes the monthly cost involved for each plan.
- Users: Denotes the number of users with whom the application can be shared.
- Applications: Denotes the number of applications that can be created.
- Records: Denotes the total number of records that can be maintained in your account. You can also purchase additional 5000 records as Add-on at the rate of $10/month.
- File attachments: Denotes the total size of file attachments allowed for upload. You can also purchase additional 500 MB as Add-on at the rate of $10/month.
- SSL: Denotes Secured Socket Layer. (i.e) You can access all your applications via HTTPs.
- Business features: The business features include customizing your application with logo, data backup along with your application and embedding of forms/views without
Subscribing to a Plan
- Zoho Creator offers Limited User Plans and Unlimited User Plans Limited user plans place limits on the number of users with whom the application can be shared. Unlimited user plans supports unlimited users and applications. If you are a trial user, you have the option to buy a specific plan by selecting the Buy now button of the selected plan. For example, if you want to buy the Professional Plus plan, select the Buy now button displayed for the plan.
- Selecting the Buy now button, will display the page wherein you will select the subscription interval and Add-ons (if any), The subscription interval can be monthly or yearly. The total charges will be calculated based on the subscription interval and the Add-ons selected for the plan. When you have selected the required options, click on the Check Out button, to process the plan or click on the Cancel button to go back to the previous page.
- Selecting the Check Out button, will display the credit card details page. Fill-in your card details on this page and click on the Make Payment button to process the transaction or click on the Cancel button to cancel processing and go back to the previous screen. If the transaction is successful, your plan will be updated.
Upgrade, Downgrade or Manage Current Plan
You can upgrade or downgrade your plan anytime by selecting the Upgrade / Downgrade button displayed for each plan. To manage your existing plan, for example, to purchase Add-ons for current plan, click on the Manage button displayed for the current plan.
Update Credit Card Details
The credit card details page will be displayed only when you are subscribing for the first time. For subsequent upgrades or downgrades, the existing card details will be taken. To update your credit card details, select the Click Here to update your credit card details link displayed below the plan details.
Zoho Creator offers the following Add-ons that can be purchased at a monthly rate. The Add-ons that can be purchased and the monthly rates are also displayed below the pricing details.
- Additional users at the rate of $1/user per month.This is applicable only for the Enterprise edition.
- Additional records at the rate of $10 per month for 5000 records.
- Additional file attachment size at the rate of $10 per month for 500 MB.
- Additional emails that can be sent per day at the rate of $20 per month for 500 emails.
Refer the following link for FAQ's on Zoho Creator Subscription.