The Settings -> Logo & Links option in your Zoho Creator Home page, allows you to replace the Zoho Creator logo appearing in your application Home page with your own logo, when you access the application. You can also customize the Header and Footer links appearing in your application and also specify the URL of the page you want to visit when you click on the new logo and the URL of the page you want to visit after signing out. This feature is supported from Standard Edition onwards.
Steps to upload your logo
- Select the Customize tab from the Account Settings dialog.
- Browse and select the required logo and upload the same by selecting the Upload button. Now, you will find the uploaded logo displayed in your Home page and in all the Forms and Views when you access your application.
- To remove the uploaded logo, click on the Remove Logo link displayed below the uploaded logo.
Steps to customize Header, Footer and Next URL
- Select the More Options link in the Customize dialog.
- To customize the Header links, select/deselect the Show checkbox to show/hide the header links like Copy application, My Home and Feedback
- To customize the Footer links, select/deselect the Show checkbox to show/hide the footer links and Text.
- Specify the URL of the page you want to visit after signing out in the Next Url text box.
- Specify the URL of the page you want to visit after clicking the logo in the Image Url text box.
- Click Save to update the changes