This guide will help you create and send a campaign prior to going through our detailed help documentation. Please remember, Zoho Campaigns will take certain amount of time (only a few minutes) to validate a new account and may also review your campaign before being sent. So, plan your campaign with some consideration towards these issues beforehand.
Login and click Email Campaigns tab on the menu bar or click Create Campaign
Click New Campaign
- Provide necessary campaign details asked for, in the fields given.
- Click Next at the bottom right of the frame.
- Choose Content Type
- Choose how you want to create your campaign:
- HTML editor
- If you already have a HTML campaign ready (using other applications like Dreamweaver) and wish to upload
- Google Docs
- Accordingly, configure your content
- After successfully configuring your content, you can preview the campaign in the format you wish to
- Click Edit my content if, you wish to edit content
- Click Delete this content if, you wish to delete content
- Click Next after previewing your campaign if, you feel your content is good enough
- Choose your recipients, currently added to your account. If you haven't yet added or imported any contacts to your list, enter a maximum of 20 email addresses and a list name before clicking Save & Exit
- Your campaign is now, ready to be sent
- Send your campaign immediately or schedule it for a later date. If you wish to edit and send your campaign a later stage, you can choose to save your campaign in the draft mode
- After sending the campaign, view your reports after a while. Remember, not all your recipients will view your campaign immediately, give some time for accurate reporting.