Zoho Campaigns App for iPhone
Zoho Campaigns Mobile App offers on-the-go email marketing for iPhone/ iPod Touch. Now, you can access your campaign related information from anywhere and anytime that too on the swipe of your phone. You can view the recent campaign activities, reports & stats, filter campaign based on status, and create mailing list & contacts.
Installing Zoho Campaigns Mobile Apps
You can install Zoho Campaigns application in your iPhone in two ways:
- Download and Install the Zoho Campaigns application from the App Store within iPhone.
- Download Zoho Campaigns through iTunes and synchronize with your iPhone.
Learn more on how to install the Zoho Campaigns app for iPhone
- Access Campaigns on the go – You can access your Campaigns data from your iPhone/ iPod touch on the go, anytime and anywhere.
- Recent Activities - You can tap Recent to view the recent activities pertaining to your campaign account.
- Filter Campaigns based on status- You can filter Campaigns based on status.
- Reports & Stats - You can view real-time reports of sent campaigns. This will be a quick summary of sent campaigns and includes detailed report and recipient activities such as open and click rate.
- Work offline - You can access the Campaigns present in your iPhone local device. It means once you sign in to your account, all data except “Contacts” will be stored in your local device (iPhone).
- Work on your iPhone while you are offline or out of network coverage.
- Create mailing lists and add contacts.
- Synchronize the changes made (while offline), into your online account, when your device reconnects to the network.
- Geo Map Location of Opens - This feature gives you a report based on locations. You can use this to see from where your campaigns were opened by your subscribers.
- Social Media Reach – You can view your campaigns reach through various social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Share Campaign Reports via Email - You can share your campaign reports summary by sending an email to other users of your org or whomsoever you want to send.
- Synchronize your data changes - You can add contacts from your iPhone. Learn how to add contacts. These changes will be synchronized automatically.
- Search on server - You can search for campaigns, mailing lists and contacts present in your Zoho Campaigns account using the search feature.
- List Overview – This feature lists out the number of active, bounced and unsubscribed contacts as well as number of campaigns sent and number of campaigns scheduled for this list.
- View User Agent Statistics – You can view the devices (computer, tablet, and phone) and software (OS, Email Clients and Web browsers) used by subscribers to open your campaign.