Zoho CRM – Zoho Calendar Sync
Zoho Calendar provides the option to have a two-way sync between the events in the Zoho CRM Calendar and the Zoho Calendar. With this feature you can add new events, edit existing events and manage the CRM activities from your Zoho Calendar itself.
Setup Sync with Zoho CRM Calendar
Follow the instructions below to set up the sync between Zoho CRM Calendar and your Zoho Calendar. When you set up the sync for the first time, it may take a while depending on the number of events and the data you have in the Zoho CRM.
- Log in to www.zoho.com/calendar
- Click Settings » Zoho Apps.
- Select the option Zoho CRM, listed as one of the apps.
- If you have a CRM account, you will see the "Synchronize" option.
- Click "Synchronize" to start the first time sync.
- The events synchronization will be scheduled.
- After a while, once the events are available in Zoho Calendar, the "Unsynchronize" button will appear.
- Click "Back to Calendars".
- Zoho CRM Calendar will be listed as one of the options under App Calendars.
- The events, which you already added in Zoho CRM, will appear in Zoho Calendar, under the Zoho CRM Calendar.
Google Calendar Sync
You can enable Google Calendar Sync to have a two way sync with your Google Calendar in Zoho. Once you enable two way sync, you can add events to your Google Calendar, accept/ reject invitations to Google Calendar from Zoho itself. Currently Google Calendar two way sync is available to the subscribers of Zoho Mail Suite.
- Login to your Zoho Calendar account.
- Click Settings » Sync.
- Select Google Calendar from the right pane.
- You will be requested to authenticate and allow access to your Google Calendar.
- Once you have successfully authenticated, you can click on Synchronize now to sync the events from your Google Calendar.
- You can view your Google Calendar link under "App Calendars" section in the main page.
Zoho Calendar plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2000 - 2007
As more of the work gets done on the web, it becomes necessary for the mobile worker in you to access all the scheduled appointments and events from wherever you are. Having your Outlook calendar in sync with Zoho Calendar should make things easier for you. It is just why we offer this plug-in.
The salient features this plug-in offers are:
- Two-way sync between Microsoft Outlook and Zoho Calendar.
- Syncing multiple Outlook calendars with Zoho.
- SSL encrypted login and syncing of data.
- Supports Outlook 2000, 2003 and 2007.
- Download and run the Zoho Calendar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook (Please make sure your Outlook application is closed).
- Clicking on "Next" will bring you the License Agreement. Read it in full and if you accept the terms, click Yes.
- You will be prompted to select a location for installation. Select a folder where you want to install the plug-in and click on "Next". The folder will contain some files related to the plug-in. Once you start using the plug-in, all the syncing data between Outlook & Zoho calendar will be saved in this location.
- Clicking on "Finish" will install the plug-in.
After completing the installation, on opening your Outlook, you would be able to see the Zoho Calendar menu options at the top-left.
- Once you have the plug-in installed, open your Outlook. Two new Zoho menu options appear at the top-right: "Zoho Calendar" and "Calendar Options".
- Click on "Zoho Calendar" and choose "Sign In". A pop-up appears requiring you to submit your Zoho credentials for logging in. Type in your Zoho user name and password and click on "Login".
- You'll be logged into your Zoho account and you are ready now for syncing it with Outlook. The "Calendar Options" button gets activated. Clicking on it will display the sync option. Clicking on "Sync" will synchronize all your Outlook and Zoho calendars.
- You can sign out from Zoho Calendar after the sync process is done.