- Can I have more disk space for an existing plan if it exceeds the allocated limit ?
- What file types are supported in Zoho Bug Tracker?
- How can I import my files from Google Docs into Zoho BugTracker?
- What happens If I tried uploading a different filename using Upload latest version option?
No. If your disk space exceeds the allocated limit for an existing plan, then you may need to upgrade to a higher plan to get more disk space.
For more details see Plans and Pricing
You can upload any file type like .doc, .xls, .xlsx, .docx, .doc, .pdf, .pps, .ppt, .jpeg, *.zip, *.mpeg. In addition, you can also upload video files into the documents area.
To import documents from Google Docs :
- Click Upload New File option
- Select Browse using Google Docs link
- Provide your Google login credentials to open your files from Google Docs
- Select the files and upload them into Zoho BugTracker
If you upload a file with a different name or file type a warning message "Filename mismatch" gets displayed.