An increasing number of Mac users seem to love Zoho Meeting. And, a growing number of Zoho Meeting customers switch between Mac and Windows systems. We’re happy to announce that Zoho Meeting, the easy-to-use yet robust tool to conduct online meetings, is now offering full support for Mac OS.
Our exclusive Mac plugin helps start or schedule meetings with just a few clicks, right from the desktop. The installation of the plugin is hassle-free and takes only a few minutes. Also, Mac users can share their screen or join meetings started in Windows and vice-versa.
The Key features of the Mac edition are:
- Invite Participants just by entering their email address or by sending the direct link
- Join meetings easily as the service provides Java and Flash viewers (supported by most browsers, Safari, Firefox etc.)
- High quality Audio Conferencing as well as an instant chat
- Switch between Presenters during a meeting
- Works with all versions of Mac
- Remote control
Besides the free edition of Zoho Meeting for Mac Users, we also have Professional Editions which are priced the same as the Windows Editions, starting at just $12/month.
So, if you’re a Mac user, check out our wiki for detailed notes, grab your Mac desktop plugin here, and start playing with the features. Do drop us a line about your experience and what other features you would like to see.